Custom Apparel Manufacturing FAQ
Manufacturing custom apparel — especially as a start-up clothing brand — is an involved process. There are many considerations and many questions you may have. Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) can answer some basic and essential questions regarding custom apparel manufacturing and Jingqi Apparel. Please make sure you check this page before contacting Jingqi Apparel.
creates a 1st pattern and pre-production sample upon the committing to a production order. The 1st pattern is free of charge with production orders meeting our MOQs. It is an initial upfront charge, but is later rebated or applied to your production order. However, free pre-production samples cannot be created until we have received the production order deposit (or commitment?)
If you would like a sample before putting in a production order, we can accommodate that request —
While we can technically produce a finished sample for any garment, the cost of a sample can be prohibitively expensive in small orders. In small run orders, it is simply not cost effective to request a sample. If you want a sample no matter what, please be aware of the cost.
- Confirm order items and quantity, Once we know exactly what you will be producing we provide a quote and lead times
- You pay 70% deposit for your order(new customer need 80% deposit for first 2 orders), We accept Paypal, T/T, Western Union. etc.
- We source materials for approval from you
- Materials are ordered
- We make PPS (Pre Production Samples) for approval
- Remaining 30% of balance will be paid before delivery.
- Order Quantity – We require a minimum order quantity of 100 units.
- Quantities per Size/Color – Example:100 pieces 3 sizes cheaper than 6 sizes
- Textile / Fabric Composition – Example: a T-Shirt made from Polyester is cheaper than one made from Cotton or Viscose
- Product quality – The more elaborate a design is in terms of stitching / accessories / buttons the higher the cost per unit, Example flat-lock price different from reverse cover-stitch
Our price is not fixed. We need to know the design details, specifications (at least material name/base cloth) and total quantity (regardless of size) you want us to produce for you; Therefore, we will calculate the production price base on each order. In a sense, we are custom-made clothing manufacturers, only producing “custom” clothing.
Yes, we are proud to introduce our policy of 100% quality guarantee for all our products. We offer 100% quality assurance and not a single piece is going to be defective. If you order 100 pieces, you will get 100 pieces which are accurate as per your description. Our 100% quality guarantee policy includes:
- No whole in any fabric/garment.
- No lose threads.
- No stitching errors.
- 100% preshrunk.
- No stains.
- No printing mistakes.
- According to provided sizes with 1 inch tolerance.
- Quality packing.
We provide the service of smaller minimums orders of 50 pieces per design to apparel companies and brands all over the world. So they can start their company with their unique designs and market them to get more orders. This small quantity also avoids sampling hassles for brands that want to order more, but first need to check the market for their designs.
Of course, we can make US UK EU AU size, we can also customize your own size
You will always receive a proof of your order before it is put into production. We do not print, sublimate, embroider, or otherwise create anything without your express, written approval.
Please review your proofs carefully. Look over all the information listed within the proof, review the images carefully, and request changes with anything you are not happy with.
- If you need changes made to your items, please let us know upon receipt of your proof. We cannot be held responsible for mistakes and errors that occur if you have approved production without carefully reviewing your proof information.
- If you do not need changes to your proof, please reply to the e-mail and let us know you approve your proof for production. Remember, we cannot move forward with production until we have received written approval of a proof.
You can reach us through our:
• Inquiry form
• Contact with whatsapp (+86 177 2230 8901)
Transportation costs always depend on two things – weight and destination. Therefore, if you have these two pieces of information ready, we can estimate the freight for you.
However, please note that the fuel surcharges and applicable taxes are subject to frequent changes; Transportation costs change from time to time. In addition, the estimated weight of the consignment will affect the actual transportation costs.
Therefore, it is impossible to provide you with the exact shipping costs before the actual shipment. In fact, for the sake of simplicity, we quote ex-factory price or FOB price (excluding freight). When the goods are ready, we will negotiate with different carriers and arrange the most cost-effective and worry-free transportation for you.
Please Feel Free to Contact Us
We’re not justclothing manufactures suppliers
we’re yourbusiness partners.